Central Heating, Plumbing & Gas Installation in Patchway Covering Bristol and Surrounding Areas.
Need a New Boiler ? Get a Quote
What you can expect of us as a customer
- We aim to get it right first time, every time, so that you don’t have to keep contacting us about the same issue.
- We will arrive at the arranged time or keep you informed of any delays.
- We will provide accurate and clear information in response to your enquires.
- We will be open and honest about what we can or cannot deliver.
- Free written quotations, with no hidden extras.
- Bristol based heating and plumbing company that is Gas Safe Registered.
- Work to Gas Safe (formally Corgi) regulations putting your safety first.
- We will be attentive, friendly, polite, considerate and professional at all times with qualifications to give you peace of mind.
- We will use dust sheets and ensure that the areas in which we are working are left clean and tidy.
- If you need special help we will try to make arrangements that meet your needs.
- We will ask you what you think about us and how we have performed.
Our Customer Commitment
We promise to keep you happy by sticking to a few simple rules:
Here at Mark Cameron Heating customer service is of the utmost importance to us and one of our key values, all of our staff are committed to delivering the best possible standard of service to our customers. Our years of experience in the Gas Heating and Plumbing industry has taught us how to meet and exceed each and every one of our customers expectations, providing excellent customer service to all of our clients.
Get in Touch
For advice or a free quotation for boiler repairs, servicing and installation in Bristol
Mark came out to quote for taking out an old boiler and replacing with a new combi boiler and changing all the radiators in the house for us. Top guy very professional, friendly, clean and tidy and did a fantastic job on the whole installation.No hidden costs everything was quoted upfront. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend mark to anyone.
I was wary initially of calling out a plumber I didn't know, but my fears were allayed when Mark arrived to sort out our boiler problem. He was friendly, professional, clear on prices and charged what he said he would, clearing up behind himself as he went. I would highly recommend Mark Cameron Heating & Boiler Repair and he is now definitely my go-to boiler repair man.
Book an Appointment
We have gained an enviable reputation for honesty, customer satisfaction and value for money over the years. We can assure you our skilled engineers provide the highest quality of services and workmanship. If you would like a quotation or have any queries please feel free to contact us.